“Ecology Against Capitalism,” (New York: Monthly Review Press 2002), 176 pp.
(Consists of previously published articles/chapters on ecology and capitalism written between 1992 and 2002.)
Foster’s introduction sets out the unifying themes of these essays to present a consolidated approach to a rapidly-expanding field of debate which is of critical importance in our time.
- Indian edition (Kharagpur, India: Cornerstone Publications, 2003).
- Korean edition by Chaekalpi Publishers, 2007 (contains new preface to Korean edition by author).
- Bangla edition, (Dhaka, Bangladesh: Shrabon Prokoshani, 2008).
- Portuguese translation forthcoming from Expressao Popular, 2015.
- German translation, Hamburg: Laika-Verlag, 2013.
- Chinese translation by Geng Jianxin and Song Xingwu, (Shanghai: Shanghai Translation Publishing House, 2006).
- Greek translation, Metaixmio Editions.